Electing environmental champions for a sustainable Pennsylvania
Hear from State Rep. Summer Lee, State Rep. Elizabeth Fiedler and candidate for State Senate Nikil Saval.
Wednesday, April 1 at 7:00 PM
Join us via video or phone (RSVP for instructions on how to join)
Speakers will include:
- Rep. Summer Lee, State House District 34
- Rep. Elizabeth Fiedler, State House District 184
- Nikil Saval, Candidate for State Senate District 1
- Food & Water Action PAC Chairwoman Judy Wicks
- Food & Water Action PAC Political Director Sam Bernhardt
- View all of our endorsed candidates here
All funds raised through this event support Food & Water Action PAC’s work in Pennsylvania.
Food & Water Action PAC works to elect progressive candidates who will champion policies that will safeguard the health and safety of Pennsylvania’s drinking water and farmlands from threats such as fracking and fossil fuel pipelines.
Food & Water Action PAC continues to partner with Proud Pennsylvania, which Judy Wicks founded in 2018 to elect and support state legislators committed to building just and resilient regional economies.
To learn more contact PAC chair, Judy Wicks, at
or Sam Bernhardt at [email protected].